This keto-friendly mix drink slushy was super easy to make and very tasty. My friend and I are both on keto and we were meeting at a party. We knew everyone there would be having mix drinks and margaritas. This is something we were going to miss out on. Very annoying. So, we planned on experimenting with sugar-free energy drinks, vodka, and a blender. It actually turned out great! This may not be the most intricate recipe I have shared, but I had to get it out there. Our first try wasn’t very successful. It was too watered down, not enough ice. After a slight modification, we got it down perfectly. I want to try it with some chopped strawberries, but I wanted to keep it as keto as possible. We were not the only two people at the party that enjoyed it either, our drink was a hit. Try it out!
Ingredients (not much)
- Sugar-free energy drinks (we used bang, lots of sweet flavors)
- Vodka or Rum (we used Titos)
- Ice (about 3 cups after blended)
Direction (easy stuff)
- Blend ice, this took about a minute or two
- Add one full can of Bang energy drink
- Add alcohol (we used about 5 shots)
- Blend again for about 30 seconds! Enjoy!
So, as I said before, we messed up our first batch. We hadn’t used enough ice. After we blended the first time, we added more ice to make it more Slushy-like. Let me know what you think.